• Any new product may be returned within 15 days of the delivery date so long as the equipment and packaging are in “as new” condition.
• “As new” means that all returns inside the 15 day period should be undamaged and in their original packaging with all accessories and documentation included. To qualify for an RGA during the 15 day period products must NOT be installed, mounted, or configured.
• An RGA # (return goods authorization number) must accompany all returns.
• When shipping us a return, the original packaging must be unmarked. No postmarks or labels may be on the original product box(es).
• There are no returns on special order items.
• All returns will carry a 20% restock fee.- NO EXCEPTIONS
• Shipping costs are non-refundable.
• Cutting Cables Voids Warranty immediately – NO EXCEPTIONS
• Return shipments must be properly packaged in a shipping carton, insured, and shipped by a method that offers delivery verification.
• No refunds, exchanges, or store credits will be issued after the 15 day period.
• After the 15 day period products may be returned for warranty repair/replacement only.
All returned products must have a Return Authorization Number. New equipment returned within the 15 day return period (from shipping date), and are in the original packaging, with all original documentation, will be credited (minus the standard 20 percent Restocking Fee & Freight). All returned items are subject to inspection and approval by the technical staff. ROVR Technology shall NOT be liable for any loss of data, or property loss and/or damages due to malfunction or failure of the equipment.